Sunday

Mandatory car ride selfie before we set off for our cafe trip on a Sunday - Riders Cafe! Sister went there before and also, I've been wanting to try it out, so why not?  



I had the Salted Caramel Brioche (with crusted honeycomb drizzled with caramel sauce). Oh my god, REALLY SINFUL! Not only was the toasted brioche soaked in the caramel sauce, it sat in a pool of warm caramel sauce. If you're an ultimate sweet-tooth person, you're definitely into this! I was pretty sick of it after having almost 10 toasted brioche.

Sister had her Banana Bread Pudding and I'm guessing it's sinful as well.

Yet another high-end cafe as it's situated @ Bukit Timah Saddle Club, where you can attend horse-riding lessons as well as have a good view of the horses while having your meal. If you want to splurge for a moment, this might be the place you'll want to visit. As for me, I doubt I'd want to come back again! Everything was on the average side.





Great noon time spent with the siblings at a much more countryside area - good getaway from the vibrant city. But it's not long later that we headed off to Vivo City afterwards for dinner and window-shopping! 

Top: The OOTD | Skirt: Cotton On | Sandals: Styledasher | Bag: Scape Flea

x.