Sundate with his surprise!


B has been wanting to visit this place after I sent him photos from my previous trip here, so here we are on our Sun-date! Unlike the other time, there wasn't any seats available when we reached, and I believe one of the flavors was sold out by the time we got there! (We reached at about 3pm?) We had to ask for take-away, and right after our order was packed, we've got a seat. /Annoyed/ Pretty lucky tho?


Above: Raspberry Lime cake | Below: Cookies n Cream, Red Velvet cupcakes

I'd say it's quite sweet for the Cookies n Cream, but Red Velvet can never be too sweet with the cream cheese frosting! It's like eating ice-cream cone without ice-cream? Something like that HAHA. 


So there, you see B getting engrossed in my 22-Days Diary, done up every single day while he's overseas. I got him impressed for once. ;-) While he's reading them, I got myself occupied with taking photos here and there and....



Browsing through a book filled with photographs of wonderful memories - of happy strangers decked in beautiful gowns and charming suits. I came across this paragraph and I thought it somehow reflected well on my feelings/thoughts as well :)

Dinner was at The Tiramisu Hero, and that was where I revealed my surprise for B! About a week ago I contacted his friend and got him to join us for tonight's meal without letting B know anything, but it ended up having him suspecting that his friend will be joining us. Boo! 



The quality somehow sucks for the panorama, forgive me please!





I had the Mini Pizza - Hawaiian while B had his Hero's Fun Pun Bun. He joked that his should be mini bun because it was tooo smallllll. How can that be smaller than the mini pizza?! Haha that's quite a joke, oops. But anyway, I suppose it'd taste even better if only I can eat properly without braces! Had a hard time cutting them since the base was pretty thin and hard (imagine cutting biscuits?!). But it was still yummy! 

Lucky girl is me, having a ride back to my area to catch a night movie. With two army men by my side, I'm definitely safe!!

Secretly wishing Nat and Captain A would get together in the movie! 



Just me and my new top which I'm very happy with because it's so CC (cheap and chio, lol)

Till next time!
x.