Lady M


Our day started off with me being the chef for our first meal of the day! Big Breakfast was on my mind, and so here you go - french toast, baked beans, scrambled eggs (I think I was too hungry that the eggs didn't turn out to be like my usual doing) and hot dogs! As for me, I had my chocolate milk ;)

While on the train on our way to my dental appointment, I kept telling B I want to go Lady M. The very patient and kind B waited for me to get my follow-up done, and then off we go to Esplanade's Lady M. I know there's another outlet at Marina Square and it's totally air-conditioned since it's in a mall, but I felt that the ambiance at Esplanade's was better (you'll know why soon!)


My very first time being here at Lady M, and I'm super loving everything - especially its interior design. How do I say this... High-class, maybe? At least it feels so like it.


The view from where we sat. 


B: Strawberry Shortcake & Cranberry Juice | Me: Chamomile Tea & Checkered Cake.


The staff were all so friendly, and I literally felt like a queen when being served by them. One of the staff was so careful with putting down the teaspoon beside my tea and later came to pass me the sugar, then came another staff who very gently placed the cup of honey for me to add into my tea. 


Upon paying the bill, the staff not only smiled at the one who paid (B settled it as usual, oops), she also smiled at me when all I ever did was just standing beside B. Really kind! 

When we're leaving, the staff opened the door for us. So much hospitality, I'm so amazed! I was merely dressed in jeans and white top, not like I looked extremely elegant. I joked to B and said "What if they think I'm a food blogger?" HAHAH

So yeah anyway, please visit Lady M @ One Fullerton! 
Great service, delicious cakes, great ambiance and very neat and tidy. ;)


Came home to watch Captain America: The First Avenger. Oh my god it's so nice.

x.