Monday | #theusualbunch


Chocolate Croissant | Latte


Chocolate & Almond Croissant | Mocha

Squid Ink Burger | Iced Latte

Mandatory group shot with the shop before we leave :)









After a 15-minute walk from Tiong Bahru MRT, we finally arrived at Tiong Bahru Bakery. The reason why I chose this over the other two outlets (Raffles and Tangs@Orchard) was that there are more cafes to take a look at, allowing the guys to discover more. The guys also had a great time exploring the TB estate!

I'd say TBB is similar to Delifrance in the sense that they serve coffee, tea, and mostly croissants and tarts, but I'd prefer TBB to Delifrance! I've no idea why, but I just do. :)

Thank goodness the weather was great - it stopped raining right after we alighted from train and it became sunny once we finished our food - and so we had a good time walking along the quiet streets. We spent some time hanging out at JEM before heading home too!

x.