Saturday warmth.

I woke up and you're the first thing that came into my mind. As soon as I get half of myself off the bed, I went to get the things and remind myself that you're still with me. Who says you're far away and what's distance when you're always in my heart?! ;-)
Life's too short to not try new things! My virgin cup of Berrylite yogurt and they're of the flavor 'Strawberry Cheesecake'. First mouth and it tasted exactly the same as the strawberry lollipop! If only it comes with complementary topping of digestive biscuit crumbles; it would've been perfect!
Dinner - let's eat like Indians! I tried Paper Dosa, something which fascinates me each time I see a picture of Dosa on the menu. It's so amazing how such long and thin Indian pancakes can be made and served on plates! 
Till next time.
x.