With love.

For the past few days I've been pretty much spending time with B. And almost every single day I'm eating and eating and eating. 

Thursday after class (9PM) @ Westgate.
I didn't have proper meals for lunch and dinner, so after class we settled for some healthier choices at this salad shop at B2 of Westgate, somewhere opposite Just Like It! if I'm not wrong!

Ordered Chunky Eggs with Roasted Chicken (fr. $6.90, depending on the meat you choose and the number of salad you want)

By the time we started eating, they were prepared to close, so they gave us 2 free plates of salad!!! Lucky us. Why, it's not Christmas but I feel that love of giving!

Friday after school - watched 'I, Frankenstein' with B and then treated him to CBTL bc I needed some hot drink to warm me up, I decided to treat him to something too!


Honestly regretted agreeing to the marshmallows bc I swear they seemed like they were for free - about 20 of it on top of my Hot Choco! :(

Dinner - Shabu Shabu! 
Bc B's bro wanted it. Hooray to my virgin experience with Shabu Shabu! 



Saturday @ Bugis for some last minute CNY shopping but before we start, we gotta take care of our tummies! I finally got the chance to step into espressoLAB [13 Bali Lane] and I really loved the ambiance. Pretty quiet when we got there at around 230PM. :)

Hazelnut Cafe Mocha ($7)

I can't really taste the Hazelnut actually? Maybe bc the coffee was of a Double and not light, thus the strong aroma of coffee covered up the Hazelnut taste (the menu stated that you can request for a Single if you prefer a much lighter coffee!)

Ice Cream Sandwich + Salted Caramel ($7.50)


Food were served almost 5-10mins after we placed our order at the cashier, and they were of good quality! My Ham & Cheese Croissant ($6.50) was presented nicely, and the croissant was airy and perfect.

I recommend EspressoLAB for a good brunch in the city bc 
1) Good pricing 
2) Friendly and funny staff 
3) Pretty interior design
4) Good selection of food available
5) Good service! 
(I got spotted and smiled at even when I was just outside the store and the staff was inside at the counter!)

What not to love about a good cafe that's so near to your shopping destination?! 


Apparently I became the model for B as soon as he finished his ice cream sandwich while I was still busy nom-ing away my croissant! Had to keep posing for him before I can put the food into my mouth *yawns* So many other fun shots in his cam and I doubt I can get hold of them any sooner! Will prolly post them on Insta next time :)



Bugis >>> Town and I visited my fave store at *Scape once again! Thanks to them I got my FIRST statement necklace!! Gotta thank the staff for helping me pick one and I definitely trusted a fashion blogger's taste! Yes I totally idolized her!

After treating B to CBTL, espressoLAB and Sharetea, it's time I get something back ;) Supper time with his friends!! Initial plan was to head to Wimbly Lu, but we had to give it a miss due to the crowd and the time constraint. Thankfully H drives, so we simply drove off to Holland V!

YES I'M IN 2AM:DESSERTBAR! Screams, this is a place I've been dying to go and I'm finally here!

Bc it's a weekend night, we had to order at least $15 PER PAX. But don't worry, the items there all costed at least $10, so you can easily hit $15 for one person!

Tiramisu ($16)

Shades of Green ($14) 

Chocolate Praline Poprock Cake ($17)

Chocolate Tart ($15)


The recommended items were:
Chocolate Tart
Chocolate Praline Poprock Cake
Shades of Green

There were also some other newly added items which the staff recommended, but I can't really remember them. She was very patient with us, explaining each food item clearly! Very friendly and jokes with us too :)

When the food was served, the waiter also explained to us what was on the plate so we knew what we're eating. They spoke pretty fast but we can still catch the main points, haha. Really admired them for being to to all these!

Overall it feels like we're in a hotel's bar. Super fine dining there with all the food items being so small in its portion but the prices were triple the size. I loved the seating arrangement and its furniture. Even if it were to be super crowded, you won't get annoyed or disturbed! I would love to go back there some other day with just my B so we can enjoy the long and coy sofa seat for couples! 

Address:
24 Lorong Liput
Holland Village

Slept on car while we picked up another friend and headed towards West Coast Park to chill out. It was superrrrr cold I couldn't really take it and plus I was pretty tired, I don't think I could produce any body heat. :( 

Anyway it's my first time spending time with these bunch of friends of his, and also with him. Reached home at 2AM and I just knocked out right after I lie on my bed!

-

I'm just glad I didn't gain any weight after eating at odd timings for the past few days!!!
Waiting for CNY so I can wear my new clothes :)

x.