Bestfriend.

Monday into Tuesday, I had a pretty rough morning due to one of my module. Had an individual presentation and it all went well and good. I did what I'm supposed to do, and finished within the allocated timing. It was all great, I thought, until the comments kicked in and I just felt unjustified. After all, the efforts all went in but down the drain was a hell N O. 

I'm still stuck with assignments, mainly projects which are all due this week and before CNY, some after CNY and that means I've to work during the holidays?! But no way am I gonna do that, thus I gotta be rushing them all during the weekends!

Busy bumble bee is me /oh hey it rhymes!/



Had a quick catch-up sesh with my bestf! We were both too caught up with school work, so all we could do is to meet up during dinner and start throwing our own shit out. Ranting and more ranting! 

I can't wait for her A's to end so she could devote her time on me *-* hehehe 

Projects all please be goneeee I want to get rid of all those assignments just so I can focus fully on finals and then enjoy myself afterwards!

x.