PAUL








I can't believe I actually stayed home to play Tetris and Candy Crush Saga on Facebook on a Tuesday. It's old stuff but it's good to relieve those days! Also did 1% of house chores before heading out in the evening with my sister and brother for PAUL!!! Oh my huge cravings satisfied. But I didn't manage to get my Tartelette Chocolat (chocolate tart)! I settled for Moelleux Chocolat Part (a very smooth chocolate cake) which I felt that it was just normal. No special texture or anything to WOW about.

The only thing I liked about PAUL was that its interior design was very luxurious and beautiful! Especially love the portrait hung on the wall with their queen-like comfy arm chairs. Apart from that, I find everything else just alright, with pretty limited number of coffee drinks (not even the basics like Iced Latte?!)

I can't wait to go back Drips Bakery to have my Dark Chocolate Tart! So missing this.

x.