Tooth extraction updates x baby boy

And yes I went for tooth extraction on 14 Dec! Today's my 4th day, so the swell has started to go down quite a bit :) It's the hols but for now I'm just gna stay home and recharge myself, before I officially start my HEALING holiday!

Healing bc it's been awhile since I last pampered myself. I've shown some people too much love that I totally forgot myself. I gotta thank them for letting me know that bc of them, I realised I need some love for myself too.

[Day 2] Not too sure if you can see it here but my left cheek was pretty swollen I can't smile or open my mouth comfortably! And yeah it's in the morn and some pig is just sleeping so soundly......



[Day 3] I'm feeling much better!




Just a few more days and I can be much more relaxed! Like less restrictions on what kind of food to eat, or less resisting of good food hehehe

x.