Frozen x Date

Midweek and I spent my second half of my Wednesday with the childhood bestie R for a good date!

Thanks to her I've managed to try a few sips of the Red Velvet Cocoa Frappe! And I got my Double Choco Peppermint in Frappe! Craving satisfied :)

For the first time she tried coffee bean and my first time sitting thr and chat for almost an hour. Sucha great time spent sharing my 'really interesting' stories with her! 

Much thanks to her again I got to catch Frozen before it's not screening anymore. My fave character would definitely be Olaf the snowman! The most memorable line would be "Some people are worth melting for" awww.

I really liked how the ending was a twist. Anna's heart got strucked by her sister and so she needed an act of true love to warm her heart before she freeze entirely. That would make everyone assume Anna will get a true love kiss from her 'lover' Hans, or even Kristoff, but it turned out to be a warm hug from her own sister! Loving this movie so so much. :)

Totally had no idea what to eat for dinz since we weren't that hungry but still kinda hungry /lol did you get what im trying to say here/ but just then someone recommended this to us and we gave it a shot!

Ocean Catch

S'mores
Initially I settled for the Battered Chicken waffle but it ran out of stock, so I had S'mores! Marshmallows drizzled with choco syrup, Hazelnut ice-cream and I supposed that's sprinkled with biscuit crumbs? I don't know, it's just sinful but it's a happy sin teehee.

I can't wait to meet up with R soon and chat away again <3

On the side note, thank you whiteclothes.co for brightening up the start of my day with this in my mailbox!
It wasn't just a simple greeting card, but a surprise hidden beneath! 

x.