Love.

Having my 2hrs break now and before it comes to an end, I thought I'd like to share with whoever that's reading my blog, something that almost made me cry! (Yes I'm your emotional girl who breaks down so easily bc soft-hearted)

http://www.godvine.com/You-Need-to-Hear-What-a-Little-Girl-Says-About-Her-Brother-With-Down-Syndrome-4188.html

I chanced upon this on Facebook's news feed, so I couldn't get the video since it wasn't uploaded on Youtube. Do click the link above and watch the 6mins long video! What touches me the most is when I saw how the Dad hugged his two kids. Despite having Down Syndrome, his dad was still so patient with him, and that hug was just so warm...

I hope this kid can persevere till the very end, and stay happy forever!

Side-track a little:
While on bus to school this morning, this small little boy cheered me up (and prolly other passengers) by singing to some E-pop songs. SO ADORABLE. You know how kids can get to annoying singing in high pitches? But not for this boy!!! I wish I could squish him hahaha kidding.

I think kids are really adorable and I really salute and respect parents and grandparents for being able to tolerate all their nonsense which can ruin their (the former) image in the public. This also reminds me that my parents have totally sacrificed themselves soooo much just for us (my 4 other siblings and I).

When I grow up, I can don't be any Doctors, Lawyers, Teachers. When I grow up, I want to be a good mom; a mom that my kids are proud of!