Random

While waiting for dinz I thought I'd use this time to blog a little to keep this space updated again. I think I'm quite a hardworking blogger *laughs* Hopefully one day I can be a full-time blogger! /cross fingers



Saturday's shopping trip to Bugis/Haji Lane was nothing much since I didn't intend to buy anything but as mentioned previously, yes I bought a top. Shit happens.

And then Sunday down to library for self-revision. 
I actually miss those times when I'll go over to library during the weekends and mug my ass off with my friends, then have my all-time-fave Blueberry muffin and Hot Choco or the Apple Panic Attack! 

Pardon my messy towel background hahaha goodness I actually let you guys see this side of me. Sigh!

Rainy Monday morning but I still went to school for the sake of wanting to ace my Marketing module. 



I really love arts. I mean, I can't draw; I doodle best. But anyhow I still love to look at the great art pieces and am specially amazed at how secretly-talented our fellow Singaporeans are. I think we should stop looking down at our people and instead try to discover more of them!!

And yep I'm back to reading again. I know it's the exams period and I should be reading my notes and all, but I guess reading books is one of the best ways for me to relax and still keep my mind active! 
P.S : I didn't choose this book bc of the title but bc of the storyline alright?

And here's a no-make-up day for a slow Tuesday! Don't judge please?

I'm like halfway thru mugging but meh blogging keeps me going.
Also, feel free to chat with me here! I'm more than willing to spend my time answering questions, giving advices and stuffs like that. Just don't be so dirty alright? HAHA.

xx