Hectic school week

This week have been super hectic for me, to be dealing with presentations, revisions and lotsa fun with my friends in school. SO OVERWHELMING. Get ready to see many many photos! 
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

// Tuesday // 



If not wrong, Tuesday was our first presentation of the week! PMKT down, and it's definitely great to know that our group's performance had surprised our tutor. She didn't expect us to do that well since she knew of our team's situation. But yey, A or B for all groups in my class! Which means I won't be doing so badly for this module. *thumbs up*

// Thursday //
Parents sent me to school in the morn for the very first time. I totally missed that feeling of having my parents accompanying me to school please! It was way tooo good :-)


Friend: "Cher let's take photo!"
Sir: "Okay la, since I think I look quite handsome today."
My tutor damn thickskin please...? Definitely the cutest of all too!

DSS presentation down! It's one of the longest presentation ever I swear, but we all pulled it thru :)





Best clique ever!!!






Meet my damn humorous MAEC tutor!!! Coolest and funniest Jap teacher I've ever met. :)


Thursday was prolly the longest day of all. I had only less than 5hr of  sleep and I've to go through this: Presentation > Revision Lect > Revision Tutorial > Korean Language Exam! 
Oh but the day ended off really well bc I managed to chat a lot of w CX and then headed off to slack w ma siblings ;-)

// Friday //
Meet my clique!!! Totally love them and I can't wait to see them in my class next year *praying so damn hard*


Last presentation down!!! How happy can I be! I killed off everything ohhhh my I'm so relieved now. I just gotta focus on my upcoming exams and I'll be so done with Sem 1!

While waiting for my boy at Starbucks today ~

Off to town and dinner at 830PM I WAS SO GUILTY AND AM STILL GUILTY.
Bangkok Jam's service at that time was horrible so guise don't go there unless you're willing to wait bc they lacked of staff now. 

Surprisingly I didn't have anything to shop, maybe bc my mom nagged too much! Tonight's all about food bc this boy's tummy's screwed up I guess. 

Tried out this Bear Bites at *Scape! DAMN CUTE OMG but pretty ex? 6bux for this hmm.

And here's me at home now blogging away!!!

If you've seen till here, CONGRATS YOU SURVIVED THE LONG POST. 
0115AM now, I ought to go sleep!!

x.