Random

Last Saturday with sist @ Vivo. I MISS FRUIT PARADISE. It's the best thing ever.

I'll definitely get berries. You don't say. Chose Strawberry Chocolate instead of the Mixed Berries bc it's got Bitter Chocolate instead of THICK CHOCO BASE like ew so fattening haha

Nothing much that day, just desserts for lunch and Coffee Bean's muffin for dinner. My only main meal was breakfast prepped by momsie. 

xxxx

Tuesday and I felt so blessed bc spent time w ze sick boy tho all of a sudden I felt so feverish prolly thanks to him haha. 
Evening time with siblings and Soup Spoon for dinz! I don't think I'll ever order Tokyo Chicken Stew bc it looked so oily :( But the best thing was I bought a skirt on impulse, hoping I wouldn't regret *cross fingers* and I've got sogurt for 2 days consecutively

xxxx



Just trying to keep this space updated w random photos and damn short updates.

love ya. 
x.