Feelings.

And so I was having a great time talking to my bb, since I'm feeling low and when I feel low I go all cray cray.

We were talking bout guys and how guys these days say girls ought to make the first move bc it's the 21st century. So what if it's the 21st century? 21st century so guys ought to have some V and girls should grow some dick? It make no sense does it? To me, it seems more of like saying guys of 21st century are getting more and more pussy, girls are the ones getting stronger. If girls are really getting stronger, guys, please don't say girls are hard to get and how hard they are to be pleased.

But anyhow, I can't say that guys SHOULD always do the job and guys are the ones who are born strong. After all, both genders are human-beings, and human beings have feelings. And, it takes two hands to clap.

xxxx

(I really hate how problems are kicking in every now and then, especially when it's so near to my exam dates and I can't do anything more than my current limits. Whatever, just 8 more days of concentrating on studies and I can go work my ass off to numb myself from everything. I can do it.)