Updates

TIME FLIES. 

Term 2 started well! Monday lunch with my ZZ7 mates tho it's just the 5 of us but well, better than nothing!! Dinz w ma sist and parents. Yes it's just this and it's vegeterian so it's slightly healthier? Hah.

Tuesdate with TS02 in library (we weren't together but still, just opp of each other on the same level). Project meetings can never happen, so we ended up watching more horror videos and holy, they were freaking freakishhhh
A SWEK-GADS PHOTO FINALLY.

And, learning to appreciate little things like this.
Thanks Ken for shielding the queue with the fun-sized you. Hope you aren't falling sick from getting drenched!

Not forgetting my baby boy!!! I've been showering him with loads of love too :-)

Also, kicking off the new term with new hairstyle
And that's how my hair is now! I'M STILL LOVING THE STRAIGHTNESS (ok not 101% straight in the photo but woah when he showed me how straight it was....)

MUGGING TIME #LEGGO!

x.