Second half.

Hai guise I'm back with some updates again of my life heh WHAT'S NEW?! Here's my next half of the week!


Friday - Early celebration for Momsie's Day after school :) 


Do we look alike?? Heheh idk.

Bc I'm an adroid user, I was kinda interested with this Ice Cream Sandwich thingy so I finally gave it a shot and I pretty much loved it! The choco biscuit itself didn't taste quite nice but I like the fondue and all. ^_^

Really sorry that the quality sucked big time alright. I've tried.

Failed shot of me kissing my momo but awww I finally gave her a peck on her rosy cheeks hehe!!! I DID IT IN THE PUBLIC and I was like "Momo I'm gna kiss you okay?"
And sadly that's the only gift I could prolly give her for the time being. I can't wait to splurge on her for her birthday!

Saturday - Back to work from morn till evening and then Othello with my AAC mates!!! First outing with them and I made new friends again. Don't get me wrong! I love making new friends and I love the new friends I've made :)


Thank you AAC for the amazing night and all the food and mats provided hehehe.  

Sunday - Work again and then dinner!! I felt kinda bad not spending dinner time with my momsie on the actual momsie day but oh well....... everyone's working so.....

Genki Sushi for dinz!!! Totally fascinated with the train-tray and tablet to order the food LOL




Happy girl iz me, buying myself a new top for no apparent reason bc I'm cool like that, and managed to meet this idiot!! Like yey hahaha (thanks for the pressie btw, if you're reading this heh)

x.