Excitement and all.

I know I havent been updating much but anyway here you go, along with many unseen (on insta) photos!

So basically Tuesday was an awesome day! Just when DSS was on the verge of breaking me down mentally, my classmates just mentioned "Omg the mediacorp artistes are in NP!" and apparently I fangirl-ed even tho they're just local artistes. 

Friends kept us updated on their whereabouts and taaadaaaa spotted them at Poolside!!!




And because I think I looked horrible, plus being the greedy me.......

I requested for individual shots.
Ben is so cute and friendly! :-)
BEST PHOTO OF THE YEAR?!

OMG OMG SHANE POW *melts* *fangirl mode on* Sorry we didn't mean to stay so close but don't worry, no physical contact -not that I can remember of-

Since I had 2hrs of break before IJ, C and I just went stalking them until we couldn't take it bc..... they're just doing the same thing over and over again so it kinda became pointless tailing them.

Thank you for making my day!!!

Wednesday was great as well, bc of this bunch of people that made my day!
Zulus 7 monthsary dinner date!


Met other zulus friends too!! Love y'all :-*


I REALLY didn't know my campus has got yogurt and pizza lol. I'm still exploring my campus..... After all it's only been 1 month okay. Tsk.

Woots I saw my bag and chio laptop HAHAHA just saying la guise.

And just wna say THANK YOU to all of you, my dearest SCs (thank you so much for the handwritten card!!!) and group mates, for being so fantastic and awesome! You guys are just amazing and lovely *sounds so corny I wna puke but yeah that's how I really feel la bloody hell!* 

Thursday's been great bc I had 5hrs break and I made good use of it today by heading back home for a good rest on bed (but I wished I took a nap instead)

And then I'm back again in the early evening before my foreign language lesson, and met up w ma UGF since he called me just at the right timing!



SAY HI TO GER! Why is she so cute heh. :-*

And it's gna be Friday in awhile! Blogging at this timing bc ... TGIF guise, lessons starting late, which means I can sleep in more!! 

This week's going so well and it's gna get exciting towards the end! Hope yours will be great too!!
x.