Awesome Saturday - Sunkissed

 
Got really touristzy and started pointing here and there in the photos like some typical tourists!!

Way too many photos to post, so don't think I'm bias just bc I didn't include your face in here ok gaise.







Because I think I'm cool like that.









And thanks for throwing me into the saltwater, guys!!! I'm so sorry I must be heavy but yeah that was really fun and like, I can finally strike the 'get thrown into water at sentosa beach' off my before-I-die list. 


Damn bad exposure and one thing is that the 'photographer' didn't go closer!!! BOO :( Thanks for taking anw!! And just in case you're wondering.... I'm the 4th from the left in the front row hahahah

Thank you best partner for always being there with me and for me! Will always love you and may our friendship last! 

To Botanic Garden after having so much fun with half the Zulus. Kinda sad it wasn't full strength, but still happy with whoever that came! Made new friends like woohoo!



When I posed for this photo, people in front of me were looking at me okay?!?! #judged. HAHAH


Took too many photos and polaroids I didn't share every single thing here but well, you can pretty much see that I enjoyed myself a lot!! The event was more like an excuse for me to meet half of my clique for a catch-up session! 

I'M SUNKISSED LIKE FYEAH FINALLY?! Oh, I can't wait for the next Zulus outing and I wonder how much more awesome can it be!!! :) Thank you all for today!