D' Good Cafe













How great to be blogging after a good meal and listening to their songs at the same time. I finally had the chance to try out D' Good Cafe! My thoughts?

The overall layout and ambiance were awesome I totally enjoyed myself here! It's spacious enough so even when it's PH, it's not that bad. (I came here on Labour Day and didn't get a seat!) It's a good place for mugging during normal days and non-peak hours (6:20PM but still not crowded hell yeah). Don't worry about laptops! Plugs are everywhere for you to charge whatever you want, and there's free wifi too!! (password is easy to guess! I'm using their wifi now ;) )

I think their items are kinda pricey tho.. TO ME, Hatched's eggs benedict were better! I think it's better to come here for some tea and desserts? Bc their main menu is kinda limited. (I don't think you'll consider 2 choices for pizzas as a wide range right?) Nevertheless it's good for a cafe!!! I'll come back again soon! 

{ask me anything on ask.fm/xwmin}