Evening with Charlie Brown

Today during ILSC Lect. 

And look at Will's fucking big and muscular arm HAHAH

I swear I pissed my tutor off today during tutorial bc I kept asking "Can we go now?" But EH there's really nothing left to do and the assignment's due 2 weeks from now!! Dang what's wrong. I've no idea what he wants also anyway.

Off to Orchard supposedly to meet my dear lesby I'm sorry........... :(


I'm a pig but I didn't eat so much okay. Pancakes were my only meal apart from the one I had at 11AM!

I swear I just went in likaboss. I didn't think of how much it would be and just wanted to satisfy my cravings so.. I FINALLY GAVE IT A SHOT!! Loved it and wish I was much more hungry so it'll satisfy me more. :(


Idiot, I'm professional too ok?! ^_^

Back home goofing with my baby boy!! I know WE are such cute asses lah HAHAH


I'm sorry guise for the lack of updates. I've tried. Sighpi. Do miss me yupppp! 

x.