Photolog

Was browsing thru my gallery and realised I've got quite a few overdue photos that I've yet to share. Nothing much but they're my friends and friends are important! So I'm here to show them off to YOU! ;-)

Not Monday Bluez but Cui Monday thanks to S&W. Like, why would I dress up man lol.
Goofing around with ze peeps and we love engineering block just for the nice wall LOL



-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The other day at kbox. Photos taken using friend's iPad and so the photos came in only now hahah


Pardon the bad quality! Lighting only suitable for K!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yesterday I just met up w my lesby!!! Miss her so so much and not forgetting my Babe who might be busy prepping her exams and stuffs. JC life seriously........ hmm. 

PH so not that much places available to study. Heavy rain at HV and I gotta give my cafe a miss! Settled down at One-north's Pastamania instead
YUMZ. 

SORRY BIJ YOU TOOK IT SO IT ENDED UP HERE.

Caught Iron Man 3 at night with my good friend!!! I'm not super into heroic characters and stuffs lah but since it's like the best movie right now and he's dying to watch, might as well just catch it w him! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AND TODAY! What I did during my 5hr break. Slacked around and attempted tutorials but my eyes were way too dry for me to concentrate.


Hell yeah NP50 celebration events tomorrow = NO SCHOOL. I SHALL SLEEP IN!

x.