RETRO


With the usual bunch of people and doing the usual thing at the usual timing, but today we took just one shot with our dear lecturer/tutor Candy!! Isn't she cute hehehe






Time for....... CUPCAKES FOR A CAUSE! One of the NP50 events that I've been dying to take part in. It's individual and seems really fun, so I just donated $2 for a cupcake! Feels great to do good deeds ^_^




HOW WAS IT?! I decorated it! Lack of items to use so... Yeah that's all I did. Under 1 minute! LOL.

And being the greedy me..... I ate it after admiring it and all those photo taking. That's my lunch ok stahp judging me gaise.
RED VELVET why o why so nice.

Back home with my baby boy!!

Doing my usual thang. DON'T JUDGE LA.

ICE CREAM ON A HOT HOT DAY TO KILL MY HEADACHE!

NP50 Retro for the day - I've tried la really! Who cares whether I'm retro enough. I'm just.... dressing up for a interesting day like this. *Inserts thousands of smileys*

Nothing beats spending quality time with my dearest siblings at the end of the day. Felt great to be home early today bc tutorial ended 1hr earlier wooohoooo

YESSAH LABOUR DAY TOMORROWWWWW I'm so gna enjoy my free day and at the same time do some catching up with friends and.....studies. LOL.

Take a chill pill guise, and enjoy yourself! :-)
x.