The last few...

Spent my weekends doing the last roadshow for Toggle, and fortunately it's at somewhere near me - JP!

Day 1's artistes : Ian Fang, Elizabeth Lee and Elvin Ng (insert many hearts)

Ian's fanservice was really really good. I like him for his humbleness and him always being so grateful towards his fans! *thumbs up*

And almost every single one that passed by our booth are having MacD's ice-cream. Tempted us sooo much and I thot I ought to grab it too despite my sore throat! *evil grin*

How long has it been since I last had you.... dear Mr Hot Fudge Sundae.

Day 2 - Last day of work! Started taking photos with one another but I wasn't the one that initiated to take tho heh. :$
Qtpi berber ^^ Thanks for the photo! I'll always remember you as the small cute girl hehe.

The hyper seok! So adorable :)

YES!933 DJ ! I actually missed out the other DJ I'm so sorryyyyyyyy :(
Thanks KK for taking the photo :)

Artistes for the day!



If any of my in-charge actually saw this, I'm sorry hehehe I just couldn't resist the tempt and I was going for my break and he appeared behind so... pardon me ok!!!

Last but not least, the group photos!



I guess I'll miss y'all? Teehee. Thank you so much for making work so fun and enjoyable! :-)

Yesterday back to school for collection of Grad Cert. OFFICIALLY OUT FROM THE SCHOOL WOOHOO.

And off to the ususal, with the usual. ^_^ Was quite sad tho, I've to give Lemon Chicken a miss bc it's fried sobsss :( And the barley was horrible!
Thanks A for taking the photo and YES LA I BLOGGED IT HAHA.

This week shall be my last week to enjoy! Next week I'll be totally mixing with a whole new bunch of people from my campus and I hope it'll be great fun!!! 2 camps in a row like wowww and I'll be starting school real soon! Pooooof!

x.