Excitement and all

 Wanted to head out w this hairstyle but i'm like........ nah it doesn't suit me sobs. 

Pardon the sleepy eyes my dearests.






Lunch at HV with brother!

I know I should be avoiding fried stuffs bc of my throat but......... excuse me please!!!

Finally had the chance to grab B&J! I found some life LOL! Strawberry Cheesecake is AWESOME.




Turns out to be that the cat was kinda crippled bc I noticed it limping away. I felt so sad for him/her... :(


Dinner @ Hans!
At last I went to places not at town. I'm trying sooo hard to avoid going there bc I'll be heading there on Thursday w bbg! Oh gawd Singapore y u so small huh.

One of my rewards for self!!! Teehee I love to reward myself for anything and everything!

But anw less than a week to seeing my BAOC mates and Zealous Zulus 7 ! We're so bombing whatsapp even before the camps start like whuuuuut and my seniors are all really really nice! Can't wait for school to start too, and be an official NP Student! Cheers to all those entering their campuses too! ;-)

x.