All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.

Met up w ze girls again, this time at WCP for a mini picnic! I'd prefer calling it a catch-up session over food at a peaceful place. It wasn't so peaceful since it's PH (apparently the whole place was infested with kids............) but we still managed to get away from the crowd! 

NutriTea Barley = Back to Secondary School days! I miss the drink stall aunties!


It was supposed to have the fish-eye effect!!! Turned out to be just.... 


....normal. But mehhh the photos are still looking great B-)






As expected, it drizzled and so we moved off to JCube, hoping to catch a movie but most of the movie tix are selling out fast!! Window shopped and loitered around anywhere we can find, and off I go in the early noon to spend some time with my dear fam. 

Bro came to fetch me.... how nice! Muah :-*


?
Gotten myself a new pair of jeggings from Bershka at only $29.90! I think it's pretty reasonable? Teehees.

I'll enjoy working during the weekends! Gna be meeting my 3 musketeers reaaaaaaally soon and I can't wait to see most of the Toggle Team too! :-)

x.