Raindrops keep falling on my head.

It's really been awhile since bbg and I had the same shift! We'll always meet for lunch when we start work at 4PM, so today wasn't excluded! Had lunch date at Raindrops Cafe - the place where I'm dying to go for!!! 




We're like the first customer of the day? Got served by this cutesy boiii and bbg was spazzing so much kekeke

Say hi to my shy bbg! :B

Naughty bbg is naughty! Disturbing the cute guy that's making our Iced Swiss Chocolate.... teeeeeheee!

And we go like......... "Instagram instagram!"
Iced Swiss Chocolate /MADE WITH LOVE/

Bbg knows just what I need ;-) Her phone in my hand = /refers to photo below/

Here comes our pizza! Digging in right away! 

BBQ CHICKEN! Totally love this but I wished there were more chicken since it's a BBQ Chicken? It's basically like 1 piece of chicken for each slice of pizza OTL

Still in love with you, my dear newborn baby :)

Still waiting for P A Y D A Y but we're enjoying our window shopping so much! 

Omg I just realise there's this guy behind me looking at ..... us??? We're just being random by taking photos at the cross junction! Hahaha idiot I hate frontcams sometimes!

As promised to self in the midnight, I got myself CBTL's Red Velvet! Fell for it the first time I saw it at HV's when dining with my brother so I'm pretty happy to be able to get it today before work ^_^

The photo did no justice to the cake. It's really nice and pretty and yummy in real life ok!!! I love it so much!

SAY HI TO PUDDING CAMERA AGAIN! Got bored during work and we started searching for interesting apps. Android playstore is boring lor.







So idiot please hahahaha we're just goofing around while at work. I guess that's the definition of Work Hard, Play Harder!!! At least that's what I'd call it ;-)

Time flew by so quickly, it's my 4th month in FA! I'm so loving the job bc of my colleagues. They're interesting people and I enjoyed working and being with them so much. Time spent with them wasn't like, for the sake of working but really fun I just couldn't express myself here with words! It's actually my last day for the month and I'll only resume when school starts or prolly only during the school hols... So much misses :( But on the brighter note, I get to enjoy my short break before school starts in Mid April, and I also had fun on the last day of work!

Till then,
x.