USS!

Morning bomb for y'all :)


It's always good to start off your USS trip at Vivo to have a proper meal before you start to splurge on the fun in there later on!


Ze famished look!

Ordered ze double delight ^_^


HERE WE GOOOOOOOO!


Boogie show! Extremely cute!!!







I found him looking really adorable and so wanted to imitate his smile HAHAH sister said I'm his good friend OH LORD.

Saw this machine and I thought it looked pretty interesting to create my own souvenir! What's more it's only $2 so I thought I'd want to give it a try!

So basically you get to select whichever character you want and then start churning the thing out. And see what I've chosen!
Did you see the freaking crowd behind me on my right? Yes they saw what I was doing and all started to get real curious and had fun doing the same thing as well LOLOLOL TOURISTS












Purposely took the flying up and down ride thingy to dry ourselves after the Jurassic Park trip thingy that'll wet you. Apparently I didn't get wet and I'm like ugh NO FUN?!

And at last, I got to eat this. 1-for-1 offer, so I got myself SpaceDots while my sist got the Alien Crunch. But can you imagine this fucking costs $5 for a regular cup? Dafug yo.

And food again. Their blueberry muffin was horribly sweet!!!!! Goddamnit I'll just stick to my Tramisu cake with their tea! 

Epic fail self-shot. I mean, it's just hell embarrassing to do that in public la?! Esp when my cam screen isnt facing me but others :(

A closer look of my token!!!

Someone has gotta buy me that cap tho I dislike Sesame Street and their characters. I just felt that the cap was really interesting.

Sister's photographic shot to end the trip! :)

A small gift for myself. Laptop casing which I've been wanting to get for the longest time! 10% discount some more wooooooots!



P.S //// If you're wondering how the hell I get to go there like so often, that's bc I've gotten my annual pass! :)