Punch Drunk Love

Braid bun done by my dearest colleague!!! Did this after I ended work and since there wasn't any customers..... hehehehe Thank you so much sayang ;-)

I realised this is quite a nice place to chill out alone. I sat there enjoying the cool breeze while drinking my Dark Choco Soy Freeze from Jolli Bean!

Hauls for the night! I've been eyeing this pair of shoes for the longest time and I finally got it!! The last pair! Thank you Styledasher :)
And oh, not forgetting the nail polish which I got from OC Level 4! :)

I suck at doing my own nails so I think such a glitter kind will be better! I just anyhow paint it and you guys can't see if I did do it properly right hahahaha
I'll buy more of it since China Glaze is a good brand as well :)

Met up w my rainbow Ching today after my short interview with another boss! I can't wait to start my second job whoooo ^^

The food at Nanyang Poly wasn't bad. And we're trying so hard to spot handsomes. I saw 2 hehehehe *blushes*

Goofing around at Ching's house! She's been wanting to be featured in my blog LOLOLOL so yep HERE IT IS MY DEAR GIRL :*
So adorable and lovable can?!?!?!?! I love Villa so much! ^^

And not forgetting the dear Fugue! :)


Got this for Ching when we went to NYP and she's loving it oh yeahhhh. Say HI to Sheepy!





Yes I wore a cropped tee out and I've no idea why people kept looking at my stomach area like what the hell??? It's not like my tummy is totally exposed or it's bulging out right! What's wrong w Singaporeans these days ugh.


Lanjiao bin to entertain you nyehehehe


Goodbye! :)