Monday Bluez not!

Skating the other day and it sucks alot! But still, gotta thank my friends for helping me so much (I still failed terribly tho) especially my human penguin Germaine! I felt so bad having her to guide me thru that 2hrs it seemed like she didn't get to play freely :( 

Anyhow I kinda traded ~$20 for many injuries! Fell  flat on the ice floor and it hit my cheekbone hard it was swollen till now and my cheek has got scratched! I also torn my skin on both my legs bc of the shoes (abrasion or whatever you call it) and lastly, a blister! The worst would be the cuts tho.......... Definitely my first and last ice-skating session ever!

----------------------------------------------------

Awesome day out with my bbg Jann! Finally had a day to have a proper outing with her and yep we're back to the 'all-time favourite' hangout place - ORCHARD! 



I believe this's a newly-opened ice-cream shop! Pretty nice and I can't wait to try out other items on their menu! 
Trust me, that's the scar I've gotten from the fall! I didn't squeeze my pimple and right from the beginning there isn't any pimples for me to squeeze LOOOOL

Sorry for the awkward pose, I just can't feel right posing for someone haha! I guess I gotta be more daring hmmm



Back home treating my wounds and my dearie is here to accompany me while I do so, how sweet! :)


Till then........

x.