Sad < Happy

Bus journey was exceptionally long bc I was anxiously waiting for my appeal results to be out. It turned out to be that I'm still going to be a NP Student in the end. Trying so hard to convince myself that it wouldn't be that bad since I've still got tons of friends there as well...... right? Praying for the best to come in April and after that!

Something to cheer myself up and spruce up the day ahead.


We got the sofa seat, yey! It's quite awkward bc we're facing the whole row of customers who're enjoying their pancakes as well but it's not so bad bc I got to see what're they eating hehehe

Ordered the Strawberry & Co. and The Druggie to share! I'm so loving mine but sist got sick of eating her Druggie.


So sinful?!?!?!?!

I had my Ice Blended Hazelnut Latte and she had her Iced Mocha (which didn't taste nice!)



It rained heavily not long after we got out of Park Lane Mall after dining. Stuck in Cathay for quite some time! 

At last we're lucky enough to have gotten a slot to do our manicure and pedicure. I had my Mint Revival spa treatment which costs only 20bux!!!
Pardon my fat legs lah ok tsk.

The massaging chair was awesomeeee I could've fell asleep.

Till then....
x.