This is what you get for working your ass off.

Looking back at my prev post I actually laughed at myself looool why the hell did I even write that. But anw I'm back with proper post!

Dinner @ JP DTF with family. SO MUCH LOVE FOR DTF! <3 

And the other day with bb Jann! The perks of working at town : shopping before work!


Friday with lesbo D at town! I'm back to Kim Gary's and I love love love their Red Bean Ice! Final verdict : I can't finish the drink all by myself. I only drank like half the cup??? Le sigh!

CRAVINGS SATISFIED!!! I finally tried Cookie Mintster! Wheeeee

And after heading back and forth to *Scape, that concludes my day-1 haul! Thank you so much for that day, my dear :-) Thursday shall be another great one too!


-

Kicking off my day with photobomb with le dog :-)







I swear today was goddamn hot I wished I've shades but naw I only had my specs lmao. After the 40mins train ride I finally settled on a cold drink to quench my thirst!
Nomz I'm in love with all chocolate soy drink. 




Sister doubted me when I told her I'm bare-face for the day /i'm actually quite happy/ but what da hell!! How could she-


Happygirl96 but this isn't the end yet! I mean, I simply can't get enough!!!

X