SKIN CONDITIONS

Was digging up some old photos and there I found some really horrible moments of my life. 
ACNE ME.
That was the period of time when I faced all judgements for quite some time, from friends, family, teachers and outsiders. IT'S SO PISSING ME OFF. I totally had no confidence in my looks and I had to depend on make up soooo badly. Days in school were horror and all I got from people was "Wah you so stress ah!"
OH LORD SAVE ME.

To be honest........ how did you guys even bear with my horrible pimply face............

MY FOREHEAD WAS LIKE SUPER ROCKY?!?!?!?! Volcanoes eruption lol

BUT THIS IS ME NOW!!! Totally barefaced and NO FILTERS NO EDITS.

(I did makeup for this tho, cus I just came back home) But nevertheless, bumps can't be hidden beneath makeup so........ it still didn't show any acne right?!

Entirely bare-face in the morning. Zoom into my forehead as much as you want bc I'm proud to say it's no rocky road now! (BUT NOT TOTALLY FLAWLESS OK)

Just to say...... BIG THANK YOU to those that could bear with my make-up-less face during school days and still say I looked good ;; you guys must have tortured your eyes so much during that period of time!

x.