Chunks.

I guess I should really change back my blog title to "In the midnight", or rather, have my url changed to "in the midnight" since I always blog during these timings. Ideas? Nah I'm NOT gonna ask any of my readers to give me ideas cus whenever I asks, no one bother. Like there were days where I've 50 or even up to 90 readers, but none gave comments or answers back lol pathetic. I cried at one corner. JUSTSAYIN.

Very soon I'll remove Formspring again and try my best to change this whole space again. It's always about revamping! I can't stop going for new stuffs :-)

10 days ever since 2013 started but honestly speaking, I still feel like I'm living in 2012. Nothing has changed for me. Life is practically about the same. Is it just me, or that there really isn't much to change?

Well for 2013, apart for resolutions for myself, there's some for my blog which I've failed to mention time after time. As a blogger (not those well-known kind), I'm going to ................
  •  Improve on my Language!
 I think it's really a must to master my English and strengthen my vocab and stuffs like that. I can't imagine blogging all day with all the singlish or simplish (simple english). That'll be like me back in prisch days blogging like a kiddo! HELL NO!

  • Brush up on my editing skills!
Not photoshopping when I mean by editing. It means to play with the HTML -which I was once good at- to improve on my blog's look! Be it adding new widgets, changing colours etc..

  • PARTICIPATE 101%

Since I'm going to be over 16, I should be more involved in cool and fun stuffs, but I felt like I've done nothing for the past years in my life!!!!!!!! What am I doing.

But anyways I predict that once poly starts, my life will start to spice up gradually and I pray for the good each day :)

Stay tuned! x