Prom Night 2012

22 Nov was spent well. Let me just tell you my grandmother story. I'll try to make it short and sweet okay.
Basically I woke up at 7AM and rushed off to airport to fetch my oppars and unnies. Met up with le crazy girl and Mac for breakfast! 

There wasn't any barriers and no details of their flight (whether it's confirmed or not, which terminal and belt no.) until about 1PM. Stare at your clock and see how many hours I've spent there waiting. While idling there, I did the cards, hoping to pass them to my 2 special oppars.

Pardon the bare face. I didn't put on make up cus I'm too excited. JUDGE ME NOT.

About 2.30PM the barricades were set up and AIRPORT WAS CHAOTIC WITH HUNDREDS OF FANS. (It prolly hit a thousand. I don't know)

SCREAMS WHEN THE STAFFS WALKED THRU THE CROWD.


 We thought the oppars and unnies will come along but.... 315PM and there's still no signs of them. Fans started saying "They left thru CIP alr!", "3 EXO vans and 2 SNSD vans went off alr!" and.... yep... disappointed much...

My thoughts and feelings?
I really wonder why they don't allow us to see them at airport. Fans woke up early, travelled from one end of Singapore to Airport just to WELCOME THEM TO SG. But no, we can't see the people we wanted to see. Why? You must've thought, "no one told you to go what" or "who ask you so stupid go waste your time see them". But hey, we're just excited that they're here and being their loyal fans we went to welcome them. We're not gna hurt them since there's barricades set up, and we merely wanted to have a good view of them since we all can't see them so close-up during concert.

On the whole, I'M JUST DISAPPOINTED WITH THE MANAGEMENT LOR.
HMPH.

Rushed home to charge my 0%-batt phone and shower to prep for prom! I'M REALLY DRAINED.

On the way with my dear friend Dafi!! Shaky photos uh-huh.


It's just so nerve-wrecking to see my schoolmates again, this time all dressed up and I'm seriously not used to it!!! 
Oh the lobby was pretty :)

P.S photos are small cus I've to resize them, if not I can't get them uploaded! Damn it.







Ate very little cus I didnt want bulging tummy /ew much/ and it was all mushrooms and seafood /totally allergic to it/

I wasn't really in the mood to enjoy the prom and what's more IT WAS BORING (Sorry if any SCs or teachers are viewing this). I spent my time out of the ballroom and taking photos with my friends. Enjoy admiring the babes and hunks of the night!
FROLICK PALS :)


ALL-TIME-FAVOURITE TEACHER! <3

LE QTPI TEACHER :)

HANDSOME VP ^_^

THE GUY THAT FORGOTTEN TO CALL ME TO PICK ME UP YOU SUCK SO MUCH ALOY! <3

Dearest clique :-)


Gorgeous ladies (count me out uh)

LIKE FINALLY FEMININE UH LESB

HI WE'RE 2MIN 8)


FAVE KPOP SPAZZER SO HANDSOME <3

Okay hope you didn't stare hard at my flabby arms. I didn't go work out to shape a better figure cus I was too busy with so many other stuffs. I did diet a little tho lol.

Sorry I didn't quite enjoy the night because I'M TOO TIRED and yep again, boring event SORRY A THOUSAND TIMES. And I didn't take photos with everyone I know because they didn't ask and I'M TOO LAZY TO INITIATE. I hate to initiate too. Mehh.
 But thanks for organising this event cus I know it isn't easy at all. I WAS ONCE THE ORGANISER TOO ALRIGHT. And thanks for the wonderful memories my friends left for me for these whole 4 years in YISS :)