Home alone again

Stay home day today! Always happy to be home alone, and you know why! 




Day 2 of work was awesome! I wasn't that tired because there were 4 of us working and they were all so fast at doing things. I really gotta learn how to multi-task... T_T Anyhow, it's great to be able to click well with someone you just met! And oh apparently everyone thot I was 20 years old because Chir Fang told everyone I'm 20 OTL. BUT I'M 16 OK! Jannelle was 16 too *wide grins* Sunday work will be fun cus there'll only be the 3 of us - Ridzuan, Yu Xian and me! ^_^

Brought back cookies for my fam cus I love them. :)

Not forgetting to credit my colleagues for helping me to scoop the cookies and pack them nicely for me!

HOMED!


-
Old photos!
First day of work. Bro accompanied me to work since it's his off day ^_^

Till then.
x.