Finally I brought my camera out

Some old photos I've forgotten to upload weeks ago when I was out with Ching. :)



Yesterday!
Was out with sister and brother to Paya Lebar again for sister's mani & pedi. Right after that we walked down the road and saw this really modern building in the middle of the geylang road. I can't remember the building name tho!




The building seemed really small but it's quite wide and spacious with many shops (mostly companies-like and only a few are opened) I'm actually wondering why did it even exist with such pretty interior but anyone hardly enters.





Really old part of the building. I'm not sure if it's actually still owned and have no idea exactly what this is. Shop? House? Hmm.

Perspiring like mad and I wasn't wearing something that's more cooling. I didn't expect myself to be walking under the sun cus my initial plan was to head to Orchard right after sister's appointment.

But anyway I'm here at Orchard ION!
Shop shop shop but I bought nothing cus I've no more money to spend /cries a river/

I just can't not have these items when I'm at Swensens' ! Love the yogurt blend and my Grilled Fish Sambal. But I've no idea why the food here costs more than other outlets?!?!