SUNDAY EVENING

Dinner down at Wishbone @ Bukit Timah Plaza, together w my parents, grandma & maid, and my sister!
Is it just me or that I really don't feel full after eating this? Hmm.

Offffff to ORCHARDDDD
Having fun w shadows unintentionally.

ION Orchard Basement is now so empty! Except for those shops by the side like along Food Opera, those in the middle of the basement are all under construction! How sad, I couldn't get any small bites. :-(
Happy Lemon's Oreo and Cookies and Cream Coffee. I couldn't taste anything nice from the first few sips. Bad. And what's more, it costed me $4.50. I treated my sist so I felt happy tho the drink wasn't extremely tasty!

Shop shop shop and nothing caught my eyes. There wasn't anything much tho there was sales (I've no idea what kind of sales they're up to, cus there's NO HOLIDAYS AT ALL other than National Day which lasted only like 1-2 days?? And Hari Raya Puasa?) It was Prelims period for me so...... what's up w the adults??

To Taka for small bites! So lively over there! 

16th Toys Sales!! Everything was so CHEAP, going as low as $3?!?!?! I wish I was a kid again. I would've bought more toys than clothes!
I doubt you can see but that's Sonic!!! Those in front of the guy there. I LOVE playing Sonic, who don't?! I've no idea why you wouldn't love it, it's so fun, hehehe!

Wisma Atria > H&M > Central > Somerset.
H&M was AS USUAL still so crowded! Fitting rooms had a longggg queue and at 9:51PM (I was checking tweets while queuing) I'm still halfway thru the queue and the staff couldn't stop announcing - We're about to close. I was like ............
To try clothes*
I got out of the queue in the end, after reconsidering if I should get the tops cus I hardly wear sleeveless these days..... for some personal reasons SSSHHHHH....

Girls, you just can't miss selca-ing in the toilets, can you? At least I couldn't!

#ootd
I felt so insecure!!
But nevermind. I couldn't go naked right. It was just one second of awkwardness, anyhow!

Got lost searching for bus stop to go Holland Village from Orchard. Made a big round and in the end, it's just opp. *Scape. -___- and I met some horrible terrible vegetable (how does this even come about?) customers who don't even know how to queue properly in 7-11 @ Cine.

11PMOff to HV!
Just a pass-by point actually. I've to get over to Buona Vista's Hans!

HEHEHEHEH I love to try different kinds of alcohols......  
Sist's half pint of Hoegarden. I'm TRYING to love it.

0030 - Sleepyhead. On ma way back home. I don't care how dark it is in the car. I made use of those street lights!

I didn't manage to grab any nice clothes/shoes/accessories but........

New body wash (from Waston/Guardian) and make-up tools/accessories! 

SASA has great deals! Not exactly great but, they come in big packs or cheaper than what other stores have! Sephora/M.A.C/Bobbi Brown definitely has got better stuffs but I don't think there's a need for expensive make-up JUST YET since I hardly do make-up!

I got a mask too!
I'll give it a shot tonight!

x.