On days like this.

You've prolly seen these photos from my Insta but nevertheless I'm gonna post it up here AGAIN, now w words! I don't care how annoying this is to you hahaha

I'm so happy to get a change! Thanks to this good friend of me. His name is BOREDOM. Yep that's it. Boredom drove me to the end of my wits and forced me to think out of the box, being more creative. That was when I realised that having so much freedom sucks, 'cus there's just way too many choices for me - and everyone else!

I've decided to get my butt off the chair and my eyes off the laptop for that noon!
I raped my bed.

Look at that naked bed behind! I sprayed FEBREEZE on the pillow, bolster and the whole bed. Smelt so nice I swear I love it!
While waiting for it to dry, I enjoyed my oreo cheesecake from Cafe de Paradiso. Sist bought for everyone the day before *smiles* But one bad thing was........ after 1hr I still had 1/4 of it left. WAY TOO FULL. I saved them for post-dinner ^_^

So let me just SHOW OFF what I've w me right now!
Sorry for da towel. I just showered hehe

You can actually see that the corners of the poster are not sticking.... It's being sucha .... troublemaker /sings sings 2Hyun's Troublemaker/ So I took it off. And admired it together w my momo. She thinks DooJoon is not bad looking!

I'm gonna go get new blue tacks later on! I needa pin them up again!