Filmgrade

National Day and this was what I've been up to!

SPRING CLEANING of my wardrobe/cupboards!
I reorganised all my stuffs here. It was in TOTAL mess.

Momo helped me to do my wardrobe cus she can't stand how inconvenient it is to reach for my clothes. I rearranged some of the things in the container tho! Thanks momo :-*

Singapore's 47 years old ~ ^_^ We'll stay strong!

YESTERDAY :
Prelims have been sucha ......fadkfnmdskjgfns. Been busy preparing it but I'll nv forget bout JUSTKEYDING and my dear readers! :-*

WARNING: You're gonna see many photos of me as you scroll down. BE READY!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
You've been warned!

Just can't blame me for selca-ing so much cus.....
papers. pen. textbook.
bored.

Bored.

BORED!

Tadaaaa that's what I've been doing since morn 7am+. Sist woke up me w her alarm. I thot she was gonna be late but nah she was alr bathing and DIDN'T SWITCH OFF THE ALARM!!! How annoying!
Love my phone cover :-* hehehehe

Love ma brown hair :-* Thanks momo for giving me this hair colour. IT'S NATURAL ORHKKK? I HATED dying hair! 

Studied till 12pm and it's time for some fresh air! Down to BUGIS :-) 

HAJIIIIII <3



Shop shop! 

I LOVE THE BAG OMG there's like 6 colours? Teal, green, blue, black, caramel, brown, pink, red... okay that's more than 6. Whutevur....

I love this too! I only saw 2 colours. LOVE LOVE LOVE <3

Lunch w parents back at Bugis St. Separated from them after that and went off to shop awhile more at Bugis+ before heading to movie!

NOM NOM NOM

And guess what movie I've watched?

OMG I SWEAR IT'S SO NICE. #1 movie in my list now wuahahaha

And my fave character?
Not batman but.
the guy on the left.

And on the left.

JOHN  BLAKE!!!!! 
He's shoooooooo charming maybe not in photos but in action *0* I just loved him hehehehe

Dinner time at 9PM! So sinful so I chose something more healthier.


Grilled Chicken Panini. 
Cutting this hurts my hand so badly. Thin bread, thick meat. Everything slides here and there. Awful....

Killiney's food are ALL SO EXPENSIVE. I just find it unreasonable and not worth the price! After eating, Shop shop shop!

While waiting for bus to go home, I chatted a lot thru whatsapp w my class. Aww I really love chatting w them!! Not every single one was added into the group I believe, but I still love talking to most of them! Motivating each other and pushing one another..... How nice :-) LOVE YOU GUYS!

xoxo.