Floral Prints.

Happy Saturday!

Lessons in the morn as usual, and headed down to Bugis and Haji w bro!  Been a long time since I last head to Haji's The Ice Creame Man so I've decided to try out their waffles since I couldn't indulge in ice-cream yet due to cough, so I could only have waffles without them!


Maple and Chocolate Syrup.
I wouldn't say the taste was superb, but if I were to compare it w Udders or New York New York, this would rank 3rd among the 3! Rating : 3.5/5. Maple syrup tasted nicer.
Shopped around and walked along the streets - Arab Street etc.. It's always nice to stroll along shops I hardly see or didn't even hear of, and chat w my bro! 

Dinner down at Bukit Timah; ChunTin Rd! The same ol' vegeterian restaurant ~


Other than those above there were still other dishes. You wouldn't feel that full after eating 'cus the lady boss did in-depth research for all kinds of dishes she creates and have the heart of customers' health. So yup, you won't feel like your tummy's bursting even after eating quite heavily. 

I've no idea why I bought this shorts. All I know is I've been looking at this everytime I enter Victoria Jomo, and I just want to get it in my wardrobe. And at last, I DID! Furthermore my bro thinks it's nice, for once he thinks Floral Prints on me is nice .____. Mom's reaction was more epic when I tried them on again at home. She totally didn't expect me to buy such shorts, same thought as my bro initially. And my bro actually said, 'Mei, must be more daring!!' Okay thankyou bro I love you. I've so much more confidence right now wahah ;)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunday Morning : Youths Hands On! @ SINGAPORE POLY.
Breakfast at 730am ..

Good good weather!
Happy bright faces! :):):):) We're all smiles even tho the event is REALLY boring. I thought it's really CIP, but it's just some event organized at SP and that we're one of the 1400 people in the crowd helping to fill up spaces and take up air. 
MacBreakfast w sist at 1130am then headed down to JE Library in the noon! Studied and completed homework! Some still left undone cus my bag's too heavy to contain more subject homework..
Dinner w friends and family seperately @ JCube! 
Some Italian-looking restaurant along, next to ThaiExpress.
Soup of the day : Corn Soup!

This Half and Half pizza, with 2 different flavours of your choice! I've no idea what the guys ordered since I'm not having them! 

Met up w my fam at Kungfu Paradise and I swear you wouldn't want to enter that place ever again!
Kungfu Salad! Special salad sauce : Thai Sauce. That's all I have for dinner! Along w Oreo Cheesecake and Honey Lemon Tea

Brownie Mocha Frappe
Sist's Chicken Cutlet Baked Rice

I got sooo frustrated waiting for my Honey Lemon Tea, I started doodling on their tissue, commenting on their service since they don't have feedback forms for me to voice out my views. Let me just further elaborate on their service, which I think it's not worth paying that 7% for what I've gotten.

For a cup of Honey Lemon Tea, all you needa do is scoop out the honey, put in the slice of lemon, press some hot water, serve. Easy? Definitely. I can excuse if there's many customers to be served, but there were so many available waiters and waitresses, and other blended drinks were served alr. I don't see why a hot water can take longer time than that. I've requested for it for like, 4 times? And those staffs came to check for like 3 times as well. It's too ridiculous! Cakes were alr displayed in the fridge, it should take only short while to serve but....
it took them super long to serve as well. But well at least the food, drinks and cakes were nice so I wouldn't say it's super terrible. Time taken to serve them just takes way too long. /There's a good-looking waiter so it's a plus point!/
Rating : 3/5 (Service & Food)

Still it's a happy Sunday! Afterall Monday's approaching so I've got to spend it wisely and w happy mood! :)

Happy week ahead, I hope! I'm gonna mug real hard for upcoming exams. Goodluck to all students taking MYE! FIGHTING!

You've my love aww x.