Happy Val's Day & F'ship Day!


HAPPY VALENTINES' DAY & HAPPY FRIENDSHIP DAY!


Really didn't expect my form tcher to be so sweet too! So damn cute pleas. I've yet to finish them tho it was given to me in the noon!

Days spent w friends are definitely not bad. Sometimes what they said might tear you down, but never forget the fact that the real ones will stay beside you, walk w you thru all difficulties, help you up and lift your mood up too. Always be grateful that they are willing to be your friend cuz you can choose who you want to befriend w, but whether or not they want to accept you, it's another thing!

I'm thankful for the friends around me and those who really loved and accepted me despite my flaws! But saying bout that, everyone has got flaws!

Anywayyyys I've had a great day today! Thankyou all for what you've given me and I truly appreciated it!

peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment