15 16 17

Valentines' Day
Morning quality is forever bad, pardon this!


Much loves to my wife Megan <3
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Total Defence Day

Every year, writing reflection card on TDD is like a damn basic thing to do! But what I loved bout it is that my class get to see videos when it's supposed to be only for the lower sec, thanks to my form tcher (Y)

Finally found that my school is KINDA rich cuz they get to provide us this huge thing! ^____^
Frolickkkkkk after school <3 I miss having Oreo as my topping!!! #foreveryumyum
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday...
Lunch w ma bro ^____^ we miss Pepper Lunch!
I swear I'm like a huge spender now cuz I just spent another $10 for another set of 4 masks from FaceShop and I feel like buying another book cuz I'm bout to finish my current one!

Wish me luck in buying the books cuz I've no idea what to buy ;_;

Totally neglected this blog but do come back and visit them during the weekends! I'll do proper updates weekly yupyupyup!! Hugs <3

x.

No comments:

Post a Comment