Wordy wordy wordy.


 ----------------- Some photos from 2011 taken from YouCam -----------

First day of school have officially started and the 2nd day has past! As usual, first day is ALWAYS the Sec1 orientation and I'm definitely involved. Felt like a total newcomer in the school when I've to mix w the kids! 101% energy drained by the sec1s and I'm absolutely worn out. Having to make them hyper as well as keeping myself hyper enuf, it's not an easy task like what you imagined! Frolick after school and immediately fell asleep when I reached home at bout 430PM. I slept till 8PM and thot there's school as soon as I woke up!! /nightmare/

Today I've finally attended lessons and ah it's not that boring cuz first few days of new school year will always be the intro and settling down in various lessons. It was just 2months away, yet it felt like ...... a year?? But still everything remained almost the same, just w some changes in teachers for certain subjects. AMath lesson's ambience was like extremely tensed and I daren't to smile or even whisper! Currently I'm having the head of Math as my amath tcher, and the head of EL as my EL tcher. Happy or sad? ._.

And yep, went to SP Open House today!!!! Kinda a pity that I didnt get the time and chance to visit the Business area, cuz the guides only brought us to the Engineering section and I couldn't really hear or understand what they're trying to tell us. Presentors didnt have mics to speak louder, and it wasnt free-tour......... BAD. But still! There were many ......... handsomes/cuties over there as expected!!!!  I wanna head there again seriously, partly to visit my business section!

3rd day of school gonna be kinda packed for me! Mass games tomo morning w the kids again, and after school I'll be having Chem extra lesson as well as CCA. Recruitment day next week, time to brainwash lil kids brain!
P.S Not much photos taken these days so I could only type words and take old photos ><

No comments:

Post a Comment