Awfully Chocolateeee

Ever since school started, I've not been able to blog often. So for that, I'd like to apologise to my readers, especially those who frequently came to visit and those who liked my blog!

Hell ye i'm especially elated cuz ................... SEC 1 ORIENTATION HAS CAME TO AN END, FINALLY! My last major SC proj. Coming up next will be the ceremony for us to step down, and guess I'll be missing days having the rank as VP as well as the times I get to mix w my Excos.

2 days spent w the sec1s were definitely tiring, but it's really fun yet tiring tho they drove me crazy by not reacting much ............... Well, I hope they'll enjoy the rest of the days in my school!
Lessons have been good these days, by the way! I'm still trying to get used to certain lessons tho!
Shared w ma bro @ Westmall Udders!
And Thursday was the most crazy day in the 1st week of school. First was a 650am-245PM of orientation for the last time, then Chem extra lesson till 330PM, lastly CCA at 4PM-640PM. Totally worn out!!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And ughhh there was height & weight taking today cuz it's the first PE lesson of the year! Suck, I became fatter............. Agree on this, anyone? So in order to stop myself from getting fat, or rather i'd say to start the dieting habit, I had porridge w tofu and honeydew for recess, then bread to munch on during my free period which happened to be the last period of the day B) Also, ran 3 rounds and realized........ I should've ran during the hols/eat lesser. -_______-

DINNER TODAY!

Swens and Awfully Choco after I digested my dinner. ^_______^ 
It's kinda sweet so ye, my sweet life in 2012 is gonna end here. No more ice-cream, only yoggie!

And how happy can I be, I managed to understand 14.1 for AMath (of cuz w my friend's short explanation of what's the topic bout) and I just finished 1 big question which took up 1 whole paper........ /applause for me/ And I did 60 sit-ups in total tonight! HEHE k bye!

xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment