8th; Saturday.

Went out w my new bag and shoes! How happy can I be.
For once I headed out at 3PM+ to Orchard! First thing to get after walking ard........ 'Full Moon' from this Petite blahblah bakery @ ION. 

Pastamania @ Cine for dinner at 6pm+++++ 


Frolick is a MUST to get when I get to Cine! Was finding for Kit Kat topping but the choices there are so limited -_-
And seriously if I were rich, I would've bought many clothes whenever I head down to cine!!
Looked gross but, I guess it tasted yummy! Bro's Founder's Favourite from Cold Stone! One thing I love bout CS is that they can toss or throw ice-cream really well and it's just so stunning! Bad thing is that it's reallyyyyy sweet. Go try out if you haven't! $5.50 (smallest size) for a cup is totally worth it!
Yay the Chinese Zodiac signs bout Rat is so accurate and made me happy cuz it's so true! 
Yeppppp wore contacts out today! Home sweet home by 930PM and I was begging for more time to shop ...... :( 

Sunday Morning : I finished my AMath homework even before tcher taught us the chapter and that the fact I didnt attend lesson and yet was able to get the correct answers, made me soooo happy!
Anyways! Happy Weekend!!
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment