O Level Results.


So basicallyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I got back my O's result for MT! Um how should I say, I was quite pleased and relieved to know that I got a B3 but from another angle, it's actually like, pathetic cuz it's such a disgrace for a Sg chinese to get a B!! But it's okay, I hardly communicate in Chinese and no contact w that language, so that explains my ..... average results!

Pretty nervous when I went to hall to collect my results, and what made me even nervous was to see my seniors being so nervous for theirs as well. Having to imagine myself being in their shoes = ultra nervous. Overall, just pretty satisfied w my MT result and I'm gonna focus on other subjects for my L1R4!

And not forgetting that I'm not gonna drop HCL and instead, gonna continue working hard altho I dont intend to use CL as one of the B2/R2.

I'd like to thank my senior for advising me whether or not I should drop my HCL, as well as my friends and tchers who helped me reason things out! But I guess I still prefer sticking to HCL. ^________^ Congrats to those who did well for their O's, and those who didnt score that well.... there's always other better routes to go even if it takes a longer time to succeed!

Whatever it is .............. I'm gonna start working hard now to get myself prepared for O's!

No comments:

Post a Comment