11 11 11 .....................

 After O's :)
__________________________________________________________________________________________________
k 111111 today but yep i see nothing special bout it. Just 6 straight "1" ._.
 Ma breakfast! ^^ Sushi came true ~~~~
 FINALLY, FROLICK .......... <3 All time fave!
 Down to library in the evening. YUM ^_^
 
 Trying out my bro's phone cam.
There's like, so many weird but awesome shot modes like, smile shot, beauty shot (errrr idk????), Out-of-focusing and cartoon ^^ Making me love LG phone but ...................... not suitable for such a rough girl like me. I guess I can say GOODBYE after owning it for 1 day T-T

Anywayssssssssssssss I'm happy w today's meeting! There are only 4 SCs including me to plan for the Grad Nite and I was so enthu to quickly plan all. So I kinda neglected my other 3 helpers. /Mianhae/ But they gave me ideas and helped me out in some ways or another, so I dont really mind whether I didnt give them job or what. At least I'm happy w the progress today! ^0^
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Down to Town tomo and I'm so gonna take care of my skin ..................... Been bad these days, hmph!

Anyways, stay tuned for more photos tomo (hopefully) but dont even think bout seeing my faces but instead, more food. Kekekeke just kidding ^^

Goodbye baby goodbye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment