where the old comes back to trend

 Past photos !
 Currently my addiction all of a sudden ~
 Dad cooked this for me few days ago ^^
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Okay so most of you should've know this by now....
O's IS OVER.
 At least for me. ^^
Isn't it cool, I started and ended my O's today, keke. Merely had MT paper so, yup! Should say it's quite manageable, so I ended up treating it as FYE paper lol. To those who had the paper as well, HOW WAS IT? :) Hope you guys can score well! Really hope just the papers I can score .... A2?? Or at least a B4...
Since today's a happy day, let me try blogging in chinese. Here's how I translate the previous para :
好了大家现在应该已经知道。。。。。。
O水准考试完毕!
至少对我来说啦。^^
我今天刚开始考试,今天就结束了。你说,酷不酷,呵呵!只不过靠了华文会考罢了!可说是挺容易应付的啦,所以最终把它当做年底测验看待,呵呵。今天的考生,,你们觉得考卷怎样呢?希望你们会那到好成绩哦!我也希望自己单靠卷子能考到至少个A2吧。。。或是B4也可以!
Woah finally I finished translating... My Chinese kinda suck so pardon me if I translate correctly! I know the meaning is at least there keke.

Dont you think that guy is damn hot? Trying to find a guy w such perfect bodeh seriously.......

But when it comes to true love, I'll let Fate do the job and I go for heart more than looks of course. ^^

Ciaos and have a great day ahead tomo! :) Take care ~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment