horrible terrible

Just gonna do a quick post on my life in school these days. Really. O.M.G /sings Minho's solo LOL/

EL Paper 1 and Paper 2 are down. So are HCL Paper 1 and 2. P2 HCL is SUCH A DARN KILLER but im actually happy w my Paper 1 ^^ Today I just had my SS and EMath Paper 1. Thank goodness I went for 2hrs of consultation w my teacher for 2 days - I felt so prepared! Okay there're still questions I cant solve but I didnt feel like I'm dying.

SS IS IRRITATING. Had only 1.5hrs to complete 2 LONG ESSAYS and 1 WHOLE SET of SBQ. Swear I panicked like sh~t and was totally lost in my mind. Didnt know what Im doing, seriously. Was left w only 5mins to complete part D for SBQ and 've to write REALLY LONG! I didnt complete writing the conclusions of course...

SIGH .............................. sure did badly.

Running out of time and i'm really panicking. ㅠㅠ needa plan my time well now! Tonight im gonna burn midnight oil and study for ... chem maybe. Then do core history revision for days!
I havent prep my Physics and Elect Geog too! AMath is sure another killer. Hmph ..............

Side tracking again ....
Had this yesterday just to hog space for less than 2-3hrs. :\ Shared it w sist and i'm definitely scared of ice-cream now!
And before U.D.D.E.R.S was at Old Town White Coffee for short study w sist. Hmmm it's yummy and relaxing! Sadly there isnt any WI-FI avail for us to use lappy...
AND
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yogurt few days ago! ^^ Was in a rush so just anyhow chose topping. Keke it's yummy ~~~
That's all for these few days. I hope I'll be able to do well for my upcoming papers. Goodlucks to all of you too!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment